Construction Engineers

Thur Felsegg by Robert Maillart – Strenghtening Proof Check

Traditional three-hinged arch Bridge from 1933 by legendary Engineer Robert Maillart. Strengthening and repair works in 2015.

Owner: Road Department St. Gallen

Structural Engineer for Strenghetning and Repair works: Locher Engineers Ltd, Zurich.

Checking Engineer: P. Klein

Pictures: P. Klein

Next Post

Previous Post

© 2024 bridgelab

Theme by Anders Norén